Yuba City Branch - Branch Manager III
Company: Golden 1 Credit Union
Location: Yuba City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Branches are at the forefront of our mission to deliver
financial solutions with value, convenience, and exceptional
service to our members! JOB TITLE: Branch Manager III DEPARTMENT:
Branch Channel Delivery STATUS: EXEMPT JOB CODE: 6203 GENERAL
DESCRIPTION: The Branch Manager III is responsible for fostering a
professional and friendly environment that provides an exceptional
service experience to Golden 1 members, resulting in expansion of
Golden 1 market share, wallet share, and increased revenue. Builds,
trains, coaches, and leads an engaged team through employee
development. Leads overall performance and member service
objectives that align with Golden 1's mission, vision, and core
values. Plans, organizes, directs, implements and controls all
aspects of branch operations, including the achievement of
compliance for all regulations, policies, and procedures. Creates a
positive branch service culture and partners with other departments
to achieve shared company objectives. Identifies community event
opportunities and potential Select Employee Groups and actively
participates in related events. Branch Managers job levels I - IV
are differentiated by considering the typical annual volume of the
following day-to-day operations within a branch: - Transactions,
Loan Applications, Loans Granted and New Accounts Opened. - These
criteria are weighted to reflect the relative impact these
operations have on the success of a branch. - Volume ranges and
weightings are evaluated at the beginning of each calendar year to
determine if there are any necessary changes that need to be made
to reflect new internal/external conditions. - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
TASKS, DUTIES, FUNCTIONS:
- Fosters a professional and friendly environment that provides
exceptional service to Golden 1 members, resulting in expansion of
Golden 1 market share, wallet share, and increased revenue.
- Build, train, coach and lead an engaged team through employee
- Leads overall performance and member service objectives that
align with Golden 1's mission, vision, and core values.
- Plans, organizes, directs, implements and controls all aspects
of branch operations, including the achievement of compliance for
all regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Creates a positive branch service culture and partners with
other departments to achieve shared company objectives.
- Identifies community event opportunities and potential select
employee groups and actively participates in related events.
- Coach, develop and manage staff performance to meet or exceed
all service objectives and expectations.
- Identify, target, and market the Credit Union to potential
fields of membership within the branch's demographic and local
- Develop and implement branch business and marketing plans.
- Plans, organizes and participates in branch outbound call
efforts. Ensures all team members follow-up on active member
outreach (i.e. phone calls, e-mails, etc---).
- Conduct employment interviews as necessary. Hire, train,
develop, direct, schedule, and evaluate the performance for all
- Maintain a thorough understanding of all state and federal laws
and regulations related to credit union compliance.
- Complete activities associated with human resource processes of
direct reports, including appraisals, disciplinary actions,
individual development plans, career development, training,
- Identify, investigate and respond to members' concerns.
- Distribute all pertinent information to management and staff
through preparing, conducting, and attending meetings.
- Monitor all internal policy and procedural controls to
safeguard the funds and assets of Golden 1.
- Oversee, assist, and partner with the Associate Branch Manager
(and/or Member Service Specialist IV) to ensure internal processes
and controls are well established.
- Participate on special and standing committees.
- Provide recommendations on all branch employees' promotions and
- Assure that the physical maintenance and appearances of the
facilities are maintained.
- Travel to meetings by car or public conveyance.
- When an insufficient number of authorized Notary Publics are on
staff, the Branch Manager is required to perform those duties.
- Prepare and submit budget justifications Oversee and control
applicable budgetary expenses.
- May occasionally be requested to fill in at another branch
location. - - - - - - PHYSICAL SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EXERTION
UTILIZED IN THE PERFORMANCE OF THESE TASKS:
- Must be able to effectively communicate both orally and in
writing to discuss Golden 1 products and services with members and
potential members and to resolve member concerns and
- Must possess sufficient manual dexterity to skillfully operate
an on-line computer terminal and other standard office equipment,
such as financial calculators, personal computer, facsimile machine
and telephone. ORGANIZATIONAL CONTACTS & RELATIONSHIPS:
- INTERNAL: All levels of management and staff.
- EXTERNAL: Members, vendors, peers in financial institutions,
community associations and credit union associations.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum of three years of progressively responsible
management experience within a retail or financial
- Flexible employee coaching skills to meet individual employee
- Professional verbal/written communication and presence.
- Demonstrated positive demeanor and outgoing attitude.
- Foster a positive and engaging work environment for each team
member by promoting skill development, coaching for improvement and
growth, inspiring others through your words and actions, ensuring
positive employee morale throughout Golden 1, and embracing our
mission, vision and core values.
- Knowledge of California Credit Union Law and Regulations.
- Knowledge of the sound practice of business
- Knowledgeable of electronic banking equipment, video security
systems, electronic fund transfer technology, office automation
- Proven ability to inspire and motivate employees to meet and/or
exceed service and performance objectives.
- Solid knowledge of financial concepts, products, and services
in a financial services environment. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to frequently move about the branch.
- Corrected vision within the normal range.
- Hearing within normal range. A device to enhance hearing will
be provided if needed.
- -Ability to lift 30 lbs. as may be required.
- Travel by car or public conveyance to attend meetings.
Out-of-area managers are required to travel to the Sacramento area
as required. Out-of-area managers have more travel required than
- Extended or long work hours may be required to accomplish
tasks. LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS: Possession of a valid California
driver's license is desirable but not essential. We appreciate your
interest in this position, if you are selected to participate in
the interview process, a recruiter we will contact you.
Keywords: Golden 1 Credit Union, Yuba City , Yuba City Branch - Branch Manager III, Executive , Yuba City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!