Manager, Care Management (Social Worker)
Company: Sutter Health
Location: Yuba City
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Position Overview:Manages the overall operations of the
department for Sutter Health entities in accordance with current
federal and state regulations and guidelines. Has frequent contact
with the Administrative Team, Nurse Executives and Directors, Risk
Management & Ethics staff, Ancillary Services, Revenue Cycle and
Finance Department leaders, Medical Directors, Medical Staff
leaders, physicians, contracted providers, community resources
post-acute agencies, patients and their
- Masters in Nursing, Case Management, or related field; or
Masters of Social Work for Social Work candidates only -Licensures
- Register Nurse - State Licensure-RN OR Licensed Clinical Social
Worker - LCSW required
- Certified Case Manager preferred -Experience
- Experience leading innovative case management programs.
- Experience planning, leading and organizing the resources of a
- Experience in patient care or health education in variety of
- Experience in utilization management and discharge planning
- Leadership experience in acute case management required.
- Experience with clinical assessment for clients with complex
medical, emotional and social needs.
- Experience in coordinating UM Committees/and or Clinical Review
- Experience coaching, counseling and administering corrective
action.Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of ACMA, CMSA, and NASW Standards of Practice.
- Knowledge of available health care and community
- A broad knowledge base of health care delivery and case
management within a managed care environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of laws, regulations and professional
standards affecting case management practice in an integrated
delivery system: including but not limited to: CMS, Title 22, CHA
Consent Manual, CDPH and TJC.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Group presentation design and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage complex
- Working knowledge of InterQual criteria.
- Working knowledge of MIDAS and experience with an E.H.R. (EPIC
- Ability to promote teamwork and to effectively function in
teams, both as a leader and as a team member.
- Ability to interact effectively with key internal and external
constituents using collaboration, negotiation and analytical
problem resolution skills.
- Effective human relations and interpersonal skills necessary to
lead the efforts of diverse health professionals to meet program
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment,
directing services at multiple locations.
- Analytical and mathematical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to implement continuous quality
improvement processes and techniques, including benchmarking and
- PC skills, word processing, spreadsheets and managed care
- Adheres to Sutter health policies and procedures and supports
Sutter health philosophies and initiatives. Participates as member
of the utilization.
- Management committee (UMC).
- Strong problem resolution abilities and customer relation
skills. -Organization:Sutter Health System OfficeEmployee Status:
RegularBenefits: YesPosition Status: ExemptUnion: NoJob Shift:
DayShift Hours:8 Hour ShiftDays of the Week
Scheduled:Monday-FridayWeekend Requirements: NoneSchedule: Full
TimeHrs Per 2wk Pay Period:80Applications Accepted:All Applications
AcceptedSchedule/Shift: Full Time/ Day
Keywords: Sutter Health, Yuba City , Manager, Care Management (Social Worker), Executive , Yuba City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!