Director Quality & Risk Mgmt (Non RN)
Company: Sutter Health
Location: Yuba City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Director of Quality & Risk Management is responsible for
overseeing the hospital's quality performance and risk management
programs to ensure all regulatory requirements and accreditation
standard are met.
BA/BS in Health Related Field
- BLS at hire
- Current and valid licensure with State Board of Nursing as a
Registered Nurse Desired
Certification in HealthCare Quality (CPHQ) Desired
Minimum of three years of healthcare quality and/or risk management
- Knowledge of State, Federal, and Accrediting Body regulations
and standards related to healthcare.
- Knowledge of healthcare systems is required. Knowledge of
medical terminology, data abstraction principles and guidelines,
and statistical process control techniques.
- Ability to relate and work effectively with others
- Demonstrate skills in verbal and written English communications
for safe and effective patient care and to meet documentation
- Willingness to participate in goal-setting and educational
activities for own professional advancement and that of others.
Organization:Sutter Outpatient Services
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours:8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled:Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: None
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period:80
Applications Accepted:All Applications Accepted
Schedule/Shift: Full Time/ Day
Keywords: Sutter Health, Yuba City , Director Quality & Risk Mgmt (Non RN), Executive , Yuba City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!