Clinical Psychologist - Beale AFB (210814)
Company: Luke & Associates, Inc.
Location: Yuba City
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Mental Health Flight
Site Of Service
- 9th Medical Group, Beale AFB, California.
- HCWs shall receive notification two weeks prior to the
- Degree: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology
- Graduate from an American Psychology Association accredited
college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or
- Internship/Residency: Successful completion from an internship
in psychology accredited by the American Psychological
- Experience: As required to meet clinical competency
requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing
instructions and 2 years licensed clinical experience.
- Experience in utilizing evidenced-based treatment modalities
(ex: CBT, DBT, MI, CPT, PE, ACT) to treat a variety of mental
health issues; b) Trained in Cognitive Processing Therapy or
Prolonged Exposure therapy due to high population with PTSD or able
to obtain within first 3 months at own/contract expense.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to
practice as a psychologist in any State, the District of Columbia,
Guam, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands. Experience in utilizing
evidenced-based treatment modalities (ex: CBT, DBT, MI, CPT, PE,
ACT) to treat a variety of mental health issues.
- Trained in Cognitive Processing Therapy or Prolonged Exposure
therapy due to high population with PTSD or able to obtain within
first 3 months at own expense.
- U.S. Citizenship: HCWs performing under this contract shall be
- English Language Requirement: The Contractor shall ensure that
all HCWs providing services under this contract are able to read,
write, and speak English well enough to effectively
- HCW Physical Capability: HCWs shall be physically capable of
standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time and physically
capable of performing all services required under the contract and
- Participate in weekly case consultations
- Implement evidenced-based treatment modalities to treat a
variety of mental health issues
- Participate in professional peer review, case conferences,
research studies, or other organizations required at the MTF
- Independently assess the psychosocial functioning and needs of
patients and their family members and formulate and implement a
- Provide consultation services to other staff about the
psychosocial needs of patients and the impact of psychosocial
problems on health care and compliance with treatment.
- Coordinate appropriate referrals to community and other
Government agencies for services
- Assist Alcohol and Drug Abuse and Prevention Treatment Program
in assessment, intervention, treatment, and prevention of substance
- Contract employees shall complete initial/annual training
required in accordance with (IAW) AAAHC, HIPAA, Information Privacy
Practices, Air Force Computer Security Policy, Air Force Safety
Policy, and all other training requirements deemed necessary by the
MTF within 15 calendar days of start of work.
- Contract personnel working within the MTF must maintain current
certification in either the American Heart Association Basic Life
Support (BLS) (Course C) or the American Red Cross CPR/BLS (Heart
- Initial training must be obtained in the community at no cost
to the Government so that contract personnel arrive in the position
- The Government will not pay for, nor is it responsible for
providing, recertification training.
- Monday through Friday, 8 hours per day to be worked between the
hours of 0700-1700, depending on the needs of the clinic, with a
one hour uncompensated lunch to be taken between the hours of
Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Must be
able and willing to reprioritize on short notice and work on
multiple simultaneous projects. Flexible and able to work with
various personalities. Team work skills required. Time management
skills required. The ability to meet deadlines in a deadline
intensive environment is essential. High level of adaptability and
willingness to embrace change in a fast-paced, demanding
Luke & Associates does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex,
color, religion, national origin, age, disability or veteran status
in provision of services or employment opportunities and
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national
To learn more about Luke & Associates, please visit our website at:
Keywords: Luke & Associates, Inc., Yuba City , Clinical Psychologist - Beale AFB (210814), Healthcare , Yuba City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!