Breast Oncology Physician Assistant
Company: Palm Health Resources
Location: Yuba City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Oncology opening in Yuba City, California. This and other nurse
practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
Breast Oncology Physician Assistant Opportunity near Sacramento,
Prestigious Breast Care Clinic is seeking an experienced Breast
Cancer Surgery Physician Assistant to provide direct patient care
to Breast Cancer patients and support to a multidisciplinary health
team working within the scope of the Certified Nurse Practitioner
license and hospital privileges. The Breast Care Clinic works
closely with our regional cancer center in navigating care for
patients with breast cancer. The PA would be working alongside our
breast surgeons performing mastectomies, lumpectomies and removal
of breast tissues. They would also do hospital rounding and work
within the clinic! Excellent Quality of Life!
- Perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to assist the
physician in diagnosing, treating and managing patients in the
Breast Cancer Program.
- Take patient histories, conduct physical examinations, and
record the data in the patient's electronic medical record; write
progress notes; prepare patient workups and summaries noting
pertinent positive or negative findings.
- Order and schedule laboratory studies, imaging studies and
diagnostic procedures; explain the necessity, preparation, nature
and anticipated effects of scheduled diagnostic and therapeutic
procedures to the patient.
- Functions independently to perform a complete history and
- Formulates a treatment plan.
- Uses evidence-based practice guidelines and assessment
- Prescribe medication and treatments and monitors the
effectiveness of interventions.
- Completes documentation and patient billing
- Collaborates with the multidisciplinary team members by making
- Facilitates patient and family education.
- Determines eligibility of patient for entry into clinical
- Relays appropriate information regarding patient care to the
- Provides symptom management.
- Provides on-call coverage as coordinated with physician and
weekend call as assigned through the Breast Program Medical
- First call for practice with oncology centralized
- Perform other duties incidental to the work described
LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION:
California licensure or ability to get a Physician Assistant or
Nurse Practitioner, California Nurse Practitioner Furnisher number,
AHA CPR (required).
Minimum three years relevant experience providing patient care in a
medical oncology or similar setting (preferred).
Full-time, Relocation Assistant, Sign on Bonus, & STUDENT LOAN
Interested submit CV today for immediate consideration!
Keyphrases: oncology jobs, oncologist jobs, gynecology oncologist
jobs, pediatric oncology jobs, radiation oncologist jobs, pediatric
oncologist jobs, radiation oncology jobs, hematology oncology jobs,
gynecological oncology jobs, oncology nurse jobs, oncology
hematology jobs, clinical oncology jobs, clinical oncologist
Keywords: Palm Health Resources, Yuba City , Breast Oncology Physician Assistant, Healthcare , Yuba City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!