Registered Nurse (RN), Home Health
Company: Sutter Health
Location: Yuba City
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Organization:SCAH-Sutter Care at Home - Yuba CityPosition
Overview:Experienced Registered Nurse who provides skilled
palliative and end of life care in the community setting in
alignment with Sutter's mission, goals and objectives. Facilitates
the development of a collaborative interdisciplinary plan and
ensures the overall coordination and medical management of home
health services for patients and their significant others.Job
- Other: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing. or
CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE
- RN-Registered Nurse of California
- BLS-Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider
- DL-California Drivers Class C
- AUTO-Automobile Insurance
- 2 years experience in an acute medical environment.
- 2 years experience in direct patient care
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Must have the ability to function independently and as a member
of an interdisciplinary team; ability to exercise independent,
sound nursing judgment in planning and providing patient care.
- Exhibits knowledge of patho-physiology and accepted treatment
protocols for common home care diagnoses.
- Knowledge of basic safety and infection control
- Demonstrated clinical assessment skills.
- Ability to recognize the special needs of Hospice patients and
others in the home.
- Ability to communicate with patients and significant others in
an effective, mature, caring manner.
- Ability to maintain harmonious constructive relationships with
internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication
- Understanding of palliative care for the terminally ill
- Must be able to recognize unsafe or emergency situations and
- Must be able to meet company productivity standards as
indicated by organization and manager.
- Effectively solve unique problems as they arise or identify
when to consult supervisor.
- Must be able to deal with challenging work environment with
time demands and occasional conflicting priorities.
- Maintain a positive and professional image and demonstrate
self-directed learning to meet professional development and/or
- Is responsible for maintaining all required licensure and
- Must have reliable
transportation.License/Certifications:AUTO-Automobile Insurance -
N/A, BLS-Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider - American Heart
Association, DL-California Drivers Class C - State Department of
Motor Vehicles, RN-Registered Nurse of California - California
Department of Consumer AffairsEducation:Associate's: Nursing
(Required)Job Shift:DaysSchedule:Full TimeShift Hours:8Days of the
Week:Friday, Monday, Thursday, Tuesday, WednesdayWeekend
Status:Non-ExemptWeekly Hours:40Employee Status:RegularNumber of
Openings:1This position may regularly work, store, prepare,
receive, unpack, transport, dispose of, or administer drug(s)
identified as hazardous, or potentially hazardous, by the National
Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) for purposes
of USP 800.Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers
Keywords: Sutter Health, Yuba City , Registered Nurse (RN), Home Health, Healthcare , Yuba City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!