Registered Nurse II, Inpatient
Company: Sutter Health
Location: Yuba City
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Organization: SOPS-Sutter Outpatient Services - Yuba City
Position Overview: -Accountable for the assessment, coordination
delivery and evaluation of nursing care, including direct patient
care, patient/family education and transitions of care in an acute
patient setting. Delivers holistic and individualized care to all
patients in an assigned area. Develops, implements, and coordinates
a plan of care that incorporates psychological, sociocultural,
spiritual, economic, and life-style factors. Fosters and maintains
collaborative relationships between patients, their family/support
group, physicians, and other healthcare providers through timely
and effective communications. Adheres to hospital polices, industry
standards, best practices, and applicable laws and regulations to
promote an optimal patient experience. Job Description:
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE
RN-Registered Nurse of California
BLS-Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider ACLS-Advanced Cardiac
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AS TYPICALLY ACQUIRED IN:
- 2 years nursing experience.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Demonstrated general knowledge and competence with regard to
nursing theories, concepts and practices; medical terminology;
anatomy; and physiology.
- Working knowledge of the healthcare industry, safety precaution
policies, best practices regarding patient care and privacy, and
changes in local/state/federal regulations.
- Possess written and verbal communications skills to explain
sensitive information clearly and professionally to diverse
audiences, including non-medical people.
- Time management and organizational skills, including the
ability to prioritize patient care, assignments and work within
standardized policies, procedures, and practices to achieve
objectives and meet time sensitive activities.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications, such as Microsoft
Office Suite (Word and Outlook).
- Work independently as well as be part of the team, while
accomplishing multiple interventions in an ever-changing
- Ability to communicate and engage team members, patients and
families in a variety of stressful situations.
- Use existing procedures and critical thinking to identify and
solve routine or complex problems
- Ensure the privacy of each patient's protected health
- Build collaborative relationships with peers and other
healthcare providers to achieve departmental and corporate
- Prioritize assignments and work within standardized policies,
procedures, and scientific methods to achieve objectives and meet
deadlines. Job Shift: Nights Schedule: Full Time Shift Hours: 12
Days of the Week: Variable Weekend Requirements: Rotating Weekends
Benefits: Yes Unions: No Position Status: Non-Exempt Weekly Hours:
40 Employee Status: Regular Number of Openings: 0 Sutter Health
Affiliates are equal opportunity employers
EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans. Schedule/Shift: Regular/ Nights
Keywords: Sutter Health, Yuba City , Registered Nurse II, Inpatient, Healthcare , Yuba City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!