Physical Therapist (PT), Home Health
Company: Sutter Health
Location: Yuba City
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Organization:SCAH-Sutter Care at Home - Yuba CityPosition
Overview: Responsible for assessing, planning, organizing, and
participating in rehabilitative programs that improve patient
mobility, relieve pain, increase strength, and improve or correct
disabling conditions resulting from disease or injury. Demonstrates
advanced knowledge and practice level competencies, and is a
recognized clinical or workflow subject matter expert. Responsible
for developing key workflows and clinical protocol or guidelines
for department. Serves as a resource in the education, training and
mentoring of other staff and a clinical instructor for assigned
students. Leads staff education programs and coordinates student
program. Adheres to all local/state/federal regulations, codes,
policies and procedures to ensure privacy and safety while
delivering optimal patient care.Job Description:EDUCATION
- Equivalent experience will be accepted in lieu of the required
degree or diploma.
- Other: Graduate of an accredited physical therapy
schoolCERTIFICATION & LICENSURE
- PT-Physical Therapist
- BLS-Basic Life Support Healthcare ProviderDEPARTMENT REQUIRED
CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE
- Department: Home Health, DL-California Drivers Class CPREFERRED
EXPERIENCE AS TYPICALLY ACQUIRED IN:
- 5 years experience in primary work assignment area.SKILLS AND
- Collaborates with key stakeholders in developing
- Critical thinking, complex problems solving, decisive judgement
and ability to work independently.
- Knowledge and application of professional practice and
- Must be able to work in demanding work environment, organize
multiple priorities completing work duties within expected
timelines and requirements.
- Computer and required technology proficiency/competencies.
- Demonstrates effective and efficient professional communication
(verbal & written) skills as well as interpersonal skills, conflict
resolution, teamwork/collaboration, customer service and community
- Able to retain and apply new knowledge & skills.
- Keeps abreast of professional practice development and
- Ability to teach/educate others, public speaking.
- Ability to develop training materials and competency
- Develop treatment protocols.
- Ability to extract evidence-based practice information and
apply to clinical practice and training materials.
- Able to analyze and identify clinical practice and workflow
- Complex problem solver within and outside of department.
Analyzes data/information from multiple sources.Pay Range:
53.29-69.28 The salary range for this role may vary above or below
the posted range as determined by location. This range has not been
adjusted for any specific geographic differential applicable by
area where the position may be filled. Compensation takes into
account several factors including but not limited to a candidate's
experience, education, skills, licensure and certifications,
department equity, training and organizational needs. Base pay is
just one piece of the total rewards program offered by Sutter
Health. Eligible roles also qualify for a comprehensive benefits
package. Job Shift:DaysSchedule:Full TimeShift Hours:10Days of the
Week:Friday, Monday, Thursday, Tuesday, WednesdayWeekend
Requirements:Every other WeekendBenefits:YesUnions:NoPosition
Status: Non-ExemptWeekly Hours:40Employee Status:RegularNumber of
Openings:1 This position may regularly work, store, prepare,
receive, unpack, transport, dispose of, or administer drug(s)
identified as hazardous, or potentially hazardous, by the National
Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) for purposes
of USP 800. Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity
employers EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans. Schedule/Shift: Regular/
Keywords: Sutter Health, Yuba City , Physical Therapist (PT), Home Health, Healthcare , Yuba City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!