Retail Coverage Merchandiser - Walmart
Location: Yuba City
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Overview:At Acosta, we work with major consumer brands (CPG).
Our Retail Coverage Merchandisers represent our customer and
clients in retail locations where you shop. We execute product
placement through modular integrity, stocking, building displays,
selling and completing surveys and audits. We are a company of
exceptional people who take pride in the clients and customers we
represent, and no day is ever the same! -- - -- - Are you a
self-starter with strong attention to detail? Do you work well in
independent situations? Candidates with previous retail or sales
experience, outgoing personality and the ability to build
relationships have success with Acosta! -- - Along with competitive
pay, Acosta offers a comprehensive benefits program, paid time off,
and 401(k) match for both full and part-time employees!
Responsibilities:We are seeking self-motivated individuals who can
create solutions and can:
* Work with technology collecting and reporting data from store
visits with a company furnished tablet.
* Maintain full distribution and display of products in assigned
* Clean, stock, rotate and price merchandise, as appropriate.
* Perform audits such as checking date codes and ensuring adherence
to approved modular integrity.
* Ability to follow store policies and procedures while being an
expert for the clients you represent.
* Consult with management in a timely manner, meet objectives and
goals as assigned, and report store level observations related to
client product and Customer needs.
* Be the advocate for the client through sales opportunities and
shelf work through building relationships through stores.
* Receive mailings including Client signage, coupons, etc. to be
transported and distributed in your territory.
* Assess and prioritize work-loads based on store assignment and
* Represent Acosta in a professional manner and follow company
dress code policy.
* Assist supervisors on retail initiatives as assigned.
* Other duties as assigned by your manager.
* Retail or Sales Experience preferred
* Experience utilizing technology (i.e. Smart Phones and handheld
* Comfortable with technology, ability to interpret instructions to
* Ability to access the internet, operate a computer, and be
familiar with Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word and Excel
* Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds, stand and walk for long
periods of time, and lift and bend to low/high levels in order to
* Must have a valid driver-- - -s license; and have reliable
transportation with the ability to drive a car for an extended
period of time.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly
communicate verbally and written with others, read, comprehend, and
execute documented instructions.
* Must be willing and able to work in extremely cold conditions
(i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections of retail stores).
* Must be flexible and willing to participate in ongoing trainings
to accommodate the changing needs of the business to ensure your
* Must work independently within a team environment, use time
efficiently, and demonstrate initiative to accomplish assigned
* Must follow Company policies.
* Maintain confidentiality of client and Company information.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- - By
submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta
Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions. US:--
95993PandoLogic. Keywords: Merchandiser, Location: Yuba City, CA -
Keywords: Acosta, Yuba City , Retail Coverage Merchandiser - Walmart, Hospitality & Tourism , Yuba City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!