Dietary Service Worker, Cook/Prep Cook
Company: Ever Well Health Systems
Location: Yuba City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Are you passionate about good food and hospitality? We are
hiring a Dietary Service Worker, Cook and Prep Cook to join our
growing team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about our
mission, to care for adults who have or face significant mental
health issues, as well as offering delicious and nutritious food,
hospitality and service to our residents. This position is an
important part of our Nutrition Team. Under general direction of
the Cook , follows established procedures and policies in reference
to the cleaning, maintenance, and sanitation of the facility
kitchen. Excellent benefit packet for full time employees! SUMMARY
OF Dietary Service-Cook-Prep Cook DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cleans and maintains the kitchen and dining room daily, after
mealtime and snack.
- Conducts weekly heavy sanitation of the kitchen equipment,
workspaces, and dining room tables and chairs.
- Assist with food prep & meal service work.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A valid California Driver's License, current automobile
insurance, and a good driving record as documented by a DMV
- Must be able to meet and receive a criminal records clearance
in accordance with CCLD licensing association requirements. This
includes a federal FBI and state DOJ clearance.
- Must have current or complete standard first aid card.
- Must have current or complete adult CPR card. REQUIREMENTS -
- A health screening, by or under the direction of a physician
must have been performed not more than one year prior to employment
or within seven (7) days after employment.
- Health screening must include TB clearance not more than one
year prior to employment or within seven (7) days after
- Must be physically able to assist residents and/or staff in the
evacuation of program facility in emergency situations. Must be
able to administer first aid in an emergency.
- The following are required in day-to-day performance of the
duties of this position: Walking, Sitting, Pinching and Finger
Flexion, and Visual/Auditory Acuity are required constantly (over
2/3 of the workday); Lifting, Carrying, Pushing, Pulling, Bending,
Stooping, Crouching, Kneeling and Twisting are required
occasionally (under 1/3 of the workday). Balancing, Climbing and
Crawling are generally not required. EQUIPMENT
- Oven, Stove, Deep fat fryer
- Electric slicer, Mixer
- Freezers, Refrigerators, Walk-in coolers, dishwasher
- Fax Machine, PC Computer, Multi-Line Phone
- Dolly PI174351482
Keywords: Ever Well Health Systems, Yuba City , Dietary Service Worker, Cook/Prep Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Yuba City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!