Xfinity Retail - Assistant Store Manager - $1500 Signing Bonus, Uncapped Commission, Day One Benefits, Courtesy Internet & TV
Location: Yuba City
Posted on: June 10, 2021
$1500 Signing Bonus for Comcast New Hires! Join our Team and be
Part of Something Big:
The best company to work for, the best team selling to and
supporting our customers, with the best products!
• Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies for 2021”, “100 Best
Companies to Work For” & “Best Big Companies to Work For” •
LinkedIn’s “Top Companies List for 2021” • 2021 Top 10 company on
DiversityInc’s “Top 50” list • 2021 Human Rights Campaign
Foundation’s “Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality” • Latino
Leaders Magazine “25 Best Companies for Latinos” • #1 in customer
satisfaction by JD Power and the American Customer Satisfaction
Index (ACSI) for Xfinity Mobile • Xfinity Home - #1 rated home
security provider by CNET the last 3 years • The Largest 1Gig
network in America”
WHO WE ARE At Comcast, we are innovators and leaders—inventing
groundbreaking technology, creating extraordinary entertainment
experiences for millions every day, and taking great care of our
customers. The diverse talents of our people have propelled us to a
Fortune 40 industry leader. And it’s an exciting time to join our
team, make big things happen and connect people to exciting
products, services and to the moments that matter most in their
lives. We are committed to delivering amazing products and a
customer experience that people love and trust. In every
interaction, we are focused on respecting our customers’ time and
fitting seamlessly into their lives. Our teammates go the extra
mile to make sure our customers are satisfied and can’t imagine
going anywhere else. We take pride in our work, our products, our
services, and our commitment to the community. And we are always
open to new ideas to enhance our productivity, drive strong
results, and deliver a great experience for employees and customers
Responsible for the daily operations of a location and
delivering a best in class experience for the store team and for
customers. Provide leadership, guidance, coaching and motivation to
the retail sales team in order to deliver a superior customer
experience and achieve desired sales results. Promote and maintain
a performance-based culture, where employees are inspired to do
their best and act as a mentor to foster employee professional
development. Collaborate with other store leaders and staff within
and outside the functional team to create synergies and to ensure
processes are efficient and operational goals are met. Maintain a
store environment that aligns with established planograms and
ensure that current branding collateral is visible and functional.
Ensure that all inventory requirements are carried out effectively,
including stocking, returning and organizing and securing.
Demonstrate advanced knowledge of company products and services, as
well as best practices as they relate to sales processes, store
schedules and customer engagement.
- Achieves all sales and service metrics through daily
supervision, coaching and consistent performance-management (e.g.,
discipline) of retail sales team.
- Proactively coaches and develops store team to perform their
responsibilities at a high level.
- Provides on-boarding support, observes and provides feedback to
new hires to ensure they are on-track with their training
curriculum and able to provide an exceptional customer
- Ensures store environment consistently follows published
planograms and branding standards and that all customer demos are
fully functional at all times.
- In cooperation with store manager, oversees all daily sales
floor responsibilities, including proper and efficient staffing and
scheduling, dress code compliance, sales huddles and resolution of
- Passionately drives store operations consistency with detailed
orientation to back of house standards and showroom floor processes
and procedures. Evaluates current processes, procedures and overall
efforts for improvement and innovation.
- Drives operational excellence with particular focus on
inventory management. Leads store inventory cycle counts ensuring
the timeliness and compliance with store, channel and company
- Reviews store reports looking for improvement opportunities in
the areas of sales, inventory, cash handling, productivity and net
promoter system (NPS).
- Coaches team members on how to position all products with
- Ensures that customers and prospective customers are treated
with the highest levels of courtesy and professionalism.
- Remains current on new and current products and services,
industry and competitive trends and reinforces findings with the
- Administers cash handling policies and procedures.
- Leverages available tools to monitor customer feedback, coach
and take action to improve the store experience.
- Is well-versed in sales compensation plans and addresses team
- Builds collaborative relationships with market and region
stakeholders including the operations manager.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and
move about the store constantly.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
PERKS AND BENEFITS
This role is eligible to earn Commissions under the terms of an
applicable plan. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class
Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the
support you need when it matters most and should help you care for
those who matter most.
Our Perks and Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $8,000
- 401K Savings Plan – with up to 6% dollar to dollar
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental leave
- Comcast XFINITY courtesy services
- Discount tickets to our Universal Resorts
Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our
careers site for more details.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides
to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality – to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation
and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Yuba City , Xfinity Retail - Assistant Store Manager - $1500 Signing Bonus, Uncapped Commission, Day One Benefits, Courtesy Internet & TV, Other , Yuba City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!