Registered Nurse - Vaccinator
Company: Advanced Clinical
Location: Yuba City
Posted on: September 5, 2021
We're looking for a Registered Nurse -
Vaccinator, working in the Healthcare Systems &
Services industry in Yuba City, California, United
- Advises the EOA on test site set-up with respect to location of
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) donning and doffing station
location and placement of workstations and test participant traffic
flow to ensure adherence to infection control policy.
- Conducts temperature checks for all event staff prior to the
start of the event.
- Advises EOA of test team members with temperature of 100.4
Fahrenheit or greater and reports onset of COVID symptoms or fever
during test site operations.
- Maintains proper use of required PPE, which will be
- Supervises and guides non-clinical staff regarding donning and
doffing of PPE.
- Consistently models appropriate donning and doffing PPE and
maintains social distancing from other test team staff at all times
while on the test site. Serves as an example to all test site
- Monitors vaccination site staff activities and proximity to
ensure maintenance of social distancing in accordance with
infection prevention and control policy.
- Notifies EOA of breaches of infection control policies.
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company.
Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical
research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven
strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery
models.Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology,
and medical device organizations.Strong relationships provide you
connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise
sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and
professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to
Experience Required for Your Success
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 6 months experience
- Experience working on a solutions-based team
- Unrestricted license as a registered nurse in the state where
performing COVID vaccinations
- Excellent social and therapeutic communications skills
- Strong knowledge of infection prevention and control
- Active CPR Training certification
Keywords: Advanced Clinical, Yuba City , Registered Nurse - Vaccinator, Other , Yuba City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!