Company: Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Location: Yuba City
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Janitor/Floor TechUS-CA-YUBA CITYRequisition ID:
2022-406390Shift: 2nd Shift/Afternoon ShiftOverviewHealthcare
Services Group (HCSG) services thousands of accounts nationwide and
is now hiring a Janitor/Floor Tech in your area! With a custom,
state of the art training program, there are engaging opportunities
regardless of where you are in your career. If you crave to learn
and want to make a positive impact in your community, we'd love to
have you on our team!What We Offer!
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and
- Employee Assistance Programs Position Summary
- Heavy housekeepers/floor care technicians are generally
responsible for the overall floor maintenance of hard surface and
carpet (dust and wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing,
shampooing, extraction & bonneting) of areas that include offices,
resident rooms, corridors, lobbies, entrances, stairwells and other
public areas such as dining rooms.
- Utilizes protective gear in all appropriate functions
- Performs housekeeping and cleaning activities within well
established guidelines and assigned areas to ensure that quality
standards, safety guidelines and customer service expectations are
- The heavy housekeeper/floor technician is responsible for
satisfactory and timely completion of assigned cleaning area
according to schedule.
- Reports equipment/cleaning product needs and or malfunctions to
supervisor in a timely fashion.
- Is responsible for the safe and proper mixing and use of
cleaning solutions and adheres to all safety precautions.
- The heavy housekeeper/floor care technician is responsible for
collecting trash/recycling/soiled linen from the units and for the
proper disposal of trash/recycling/laundry in an outside/soiled
linen barrel container.
- Work involves pulling and pushing, carrying weight up to 50
pounds, twisting, bending and reaching from floor to waist height
and from waist to above head.
- Applies stripper to floors (slippery surface) to remove old wax
then refinishes floors with new wax product.
- Some outside work may be assigned, including policing
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Represents HCSG in a positive manner; is able to follow oral
instructions, is pleasant, tactful and courteous and cooperative
with supervisor, co-workers, residents and client staff.
- The heavy housekeeper/floor care technician consistently
embodies the characteristics necessary to drive the Company's
Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA. Qualifications
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum 1 - years' experience in floor care preferred, but
on-site training is provided.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must be able to be at work on time.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English to communicate
effectively with stakeholders.
- Ability to cooperate with other employees.
- Willingness to perform routine, repetitive tasks on a
- Knowledge of how to strip, wax and burnish floors with minimal
to no assistance upon completion of initial training period.
- Must be able to accomplish all responsibilities without
supervision or other employee assistance after the training period
is completed, and do so without injury to oneself or other
- Must be able to fully understand and complete all
- Compliance with COVID-19 Vaccination Policies, as required by
State, Local, and/or Customers.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.Healthcare
Services Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
genetics. Healthcare Services Group, Inc. complies with federal,
state and local ordinances where such laws restrict the use of
criminal background checks on individuals seeking employment with
Healthcare Services Group, Inc.PI182719012
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Inc., Yuba City , Janitor/Floor Tech, Other , Yuba City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!