REMOTE SAP FICO Business Analyst
Company: EDI Staffing
Location: Yuba City
Posted on: March 20, 2023
SAP FICO Business Analyst: Additional Requirements in addition
- Combined experience in Business Finance and Management
Accounting and SAP FICO
- Senior FICO Consultant with real business experience
- Experience in SAP ECC and S/4 HANA including project and
- Ability to partner with business team and utilize SAP S/4 HANA
system and improve overall processes
- Experience in strong cost accounting processes, business
costing, cost center accounting, profit center accounting and COPA
- Experience in Group Reporting(Consolidation), International
Accounting principles, Intercompany Sales, Transfer Pricing, B/S
revaluation (Remeasurement) and Foreign Currency Valuation
- Collaborate with business partners on the annual and quarterly
- Ability to lead and facilitate design workshops, assessments,
planning sessions i.e. demonstrate leadership experience
- Ability work with business team in improving and better
designing processes, reporting, controls and analytics
- Ability to work with business team improve overall reporting
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to
be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other related duties
may be required and assigned.
- Provide functional support related to SAP Finance and
- Provide individual and/or classroom or remote training as
needed to allow proper use of supported modules.
- Manage stakeholders, ensuring timely and accurate communication
to address their issues and to keep them updated on related IT
- Understand the business requirements of the organization and
recommends SAP solutions to align and enable business processes
within Information Systems' technology strategy, standards, and
- Document requirements for conversions, upgrades, interfaces,
business logic, reports, forms, and workflow.
- Configures SAP application functionality as required to meet
- Perform unit and integration testing on our SAP Development and
Quality Assurance servers, as needed to ensure high quality
- Act as liaison and problem solver for SAP application
- Demonstrated experience managing and delivering multiple
projects (sometimes concurrently) involving cross functional
- Project experience in SAP S/4 HANA Finance and Controlling
- Experience supporting users in COPA, AP, AR, CO, Profit Center
Accounting, New GL and key integration points with the FI/CO
- Knowledge of SAP Fiori, Embedded Analytics in Finance, and
Business Intelligence Integration.
- Lead a team of internal and external members to design and
implement SAP FI/CO functionality.
- Promote and implement best practices and work with business on
- Coordinate and work closely with business owners and IT
- Analyze and develop requirements for implementation and
enhancements in SAP financial and related modules.
- Provide help desk support on current and future SAP Financial
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in MIS, computer programming or
other relevant major.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as SAP
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in SAP S4/HANA FICO
- At least 1 significant S4/HANA implementation or
- Experience in SAP ABAP development preferred
Keywords: EDI Staffing, Yuba City , REMOTE SAP FICO Business Analyst, Professions , Yuba City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...