Member Service Support Floater (Member Service Representative III or IV)
Company: Schools Financial
Location: Yuba City
Posted on: January 10, 2022
21-0648Branch LocationRegular Full-Time40
Provides World Class Member service to Members visiting
branch/service center locations. Provides detailed information and
promotes credit union products and services to build relationships.
Processes transactions in areas of savings, consumer loans, real
estate loans and auxiliary credit union services. Handles most
complex situations in specialty area of expertise. Acts as lead to
assist branch management in functioning of branch.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides suggestions for streamlining department and credit
union operations. Assists with completing projects and reports
related to the department. Performs other related duties as
assigned or requested.
- Delivers World Class face-to-face service to Members requesting
account assistance. Provides consultative services to Members
regarding credit union products and services by assessing the
Member's needs, addressing their concerns and gaining
- Assists the branch with training of new teammembers and cross
training of existing teammembers in area of specialty; keeps up to
date with policy/procedure updates.
- Acts as department resource for more complex issues including
payroll processes, ATM card issues, EFT transactions and checking
- Provides Members with assistance on trusts, IRAs, deceased,
legal, and more sensitive account issues.
- Provides Members with assistance and information on Real Estate
products and services. Refers applicants as necessary to Real
- Acts as department resource for more complex Real Estate
- Has thorough knowledge of complex savings products and
processes including IRAs, deceased and legal.
- Has basic knowledge of Real Estate loan process.
- Assists branch team with face-to-face discussions regarding
disputed loan decisions as needed.
- Assists team and Members with complex loan requests and
- Member financial and credit data. May have the authority to
approve or deny loans within assigned authority level.
- Analyzes consumer loan applications and pertinent.
- Has thorough knowledge of consumer loan process.
- Processes new Memberships, additional share accounts, savings
services, loan requests and loan fundings as requested by
- All teammembers must comply with regulatory compliance and
assigned training requirements including but not limited to BSA
regulations corresponding to their specific job duties. Failure to
do so may result in disciplinary and other employment related
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
High School Diploma Required
5 - 7 years of previous related experience required
MSR III experience for at least 6 months preferred
Monday through Thursday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Keywords: Schools Financial, Yuba City , Member Service Support Floater (Member Service Representative III or IV), Sales , Yuba City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!